NorCal FSI’s team has investigated vehicle fires in about every type of vehicle imaginable—from small passenger pick-ups to multi-million dollar, mission-critical heavy equipment machines.
With a combination of certified fire investigators, electrical engineers and mechanical engineers, the team has the necessary expertise to uncover the cause of some of the most complex vehicle fires.
Our team is experienced at investigating fires In a wide range of passenger and commercial vehicles, including trucks, tractor-trailers, buses, RVs, and more. We also provide fire investiagtion in a variety of equipment, such as truck mounted accessories, construction, agricultural, and other equipment.
Vehicle fires and equipment fires can result from failures in mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and/or pneumatic systems and other human and accidental factors, with a wide range of root causes.
We provide investigations of fires that involve:
- Potential involvement of vehicles and equipment in structure fires
- Post-Collision fuel fed fires with ignition and/or fuel supplied by the subject vehicle or other vehicles or objects
- Electrical issues involving electrical wiring and components including high voltage hybrid electric drive systems
- Cigarettes, candles, reflective lenses, and other miscellaneous accidental causes
- Arson or other intentional causes
Vehicle Analysis will provide you with the tools to more effectively resolve your claims.