CA FIRE INVESTIGATOR & SUBROGATION POTENTIAL
Not every fire is deliberate. But when a fire is intentionally set, results from a failure of equipment, or arises from lack of due diligence by a third party, it may justify employing a CA fire investigator or investigating the possibility of California subrogation potential.
When acting as a CA arson investigator or investigating a California subrogation potential case, NorCal FSI will answer the following questions and more:
- Who is involved?
- Are there any witnesses?
- How did the fire occur?
- What could the motive be?
- What’s needed to resolve the situation?
- What physical evidence is present and can be analyzed?
NorCal FSI arrives at the answers by:
- Consulting with you and your representatives on every phase of the investigation.
- Preparing precise, accurate and legally substantiated reports.
- Investigating the identification and background of suspects.
- Determining the entry, movement, and exit.
- Investigating the analysis of the fire scene.
- Examining the motives.